• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Maxbashing (apologies modelsport peeps!)

MAZ

I havent been on the maxbashing site for ages - being honest, i'd totally forgotten that i'd registered lol

theres a random question that I cannot find the answer to, enabling me to get my password sent to me or even to get help from the MB forum staff. Its quite annoying...

The question is this:

One of the worlds best known RC brands is Tamiya.

Type this manufacturers name below:

Am I being mega fik here? I cannot find the right answer anywhere??!!!

Can anyone help with this as I feel well stupid.

Thanks

Tried "Tamiya" and it didnt work.

Yes lol, I am human, although saying that, my missus has been known to call me an "uncaring monster" from time to time lol

Argh! Still not working.

Thought maybe I was mistaken and that I hadnt registered or something?? But, nope - says my email address is being used (tried to re-register)

Is anyone a member of MB? If so could you ask someone on the forum staff to email me please!!!

Pm me and i'll give you my email address

thanks

Lol @ tamiyacowboy

Argh! Still not working.

Thought maybe I was mistaken and that I hadnt registered or something?? But, nope - says my email address is being used (tried to re-register)

Is anyone a member of MB? If so could you ask someone on the forum staff to email me please!!!

Pm me and i'll give you my email address

thanks

Lol @ tamiyacowboy

Admin don't have access to password's.

I havent been on the maxbashing site for ages - being honest, i'd totally forgotten that i'd registered lol

theres a random question that I cannot find the answer to, enabling me to get my password sent to me or even to get help from the MB forum staff. Its quite annoying...

The question is this:

One of the worlds best known RC brands is Tamiya.

Type this manufacturers name below:

Am I being mega fik here? I cannot find the right answer anywhere??!!!

Can anyone help with this as I feel well stupid.

Thanks

What's your user name, there isn't a "Maz" in the community .

I'd not bother, it's a space asteroid apocolypse of a community.

:P

Is that your way of saying swear filter prohibited funny?

@MAZ: have you checked your junk folder. I got the reset link but it went to junk. Not sure if it worked before or had a little help from someone.

Edited by Smoothybb

I'd not bother, it's a space asteroid apocolypse of a community.

:P

Charming im sure....

@Maz, whats your username on MB...as already said, Admins dont have access to passwords....its an automated process.

Edited by mgtuser

Sorry, been catching up on Sherlock.

Cant remember what my username was - to be honest, dont clearly remember registering (one too many at the time methinks lol)

I will try my junk folder - cheers for that smoothybb

It was probably a case seeing the MB forum the Modelsport and I kinda just preferred it here.