• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Fitted the heatsink and fan, Cnc Steering knuckles and stiffer springs to the the rear of the Hyper ready for tomorrow

Still toying with the idea of the spider diff its in the box might fit it at the track tomorrow

Fitted the 8mm male bullets to the BL motor I have on the E-Ram ..... getting closer.

Didn't have the time, or patience, to complete the installation, so aborted whilst ahead.

GETTING CLOSER ......

Castle 3M is excellent.

Castle XL2 is better.....

Won't be long, 'though if it turns out like the Mental Maxx ....... 

Al.

...and on with the new. In the words of Pantera, "F%ck1ng Hostile!!" :)

2013-08-09215100_zpsbd24c6c6.jpg

Also took a bit of time to find the faulty LED on the front POD's and replace. Just need a replacement POD now as I accidentally burned mine with the iron (doh!!)....

• Like 2

New pullstarter fitted, cheapo km pre filters fitted and will do till i get a set of decent one, and fitted TR rear shock brace to the KM.

Now just need to order some Bryrons for the Hyper, esc and motor (under warranty) for the Firestorm Flux, and get some AAs for the Micro T then i'll have all of em running again haha.

STIRLING EFFORT WANGER! love it.

In terms of my mi5 

I relocated all electrics again due to rubbing issues in the drive line

had to solder on a longer positive battery wire, did it in black with red heat shrink to look UB3R PR0 

ESC now sits slightly off the chassis with the motor for balance and now all the wires fit into the receiver which sits up against the servo. 

ALSO GOT A MAD BIT OF BLING TOO A HEAT SINK FAN THINGY W0000, now i can resolder my motor wires shorter now i know how much room i have to play with

oh and i need a shorter sensor wire.

1150358_10153157827290574_1461898295_n.j

Installed a Castle Mamba XL ESC into my E-Ram.

Set it up.

Ran it for 2-3 minutes - much faster.

Killed it!!

JUST DIED!!

No power.

Tried the old MMM and seems OK.

Looking at options!!

Al.

Landed my baja nose straight down from about 10ft. Bent the chassis and upper plate! Lost all steering parts except the bellcranks but amazingly found them all! Need to blowtorch and hammer the chassis back to the correct angle. (Anyone know it?) And buy an upgraded top brace!

Landed my baja nose straight down from about 10ft. Bent the chassis and upper plate! Lost all steering parts except the bellcranks but amazingly found them all! Need to blowtorch and hammer the chassis back to the correct angle. (Anyone know it?) And buy an upgraded top brace!

The angle is 18 degrees

18Degrees fella, easier way of doing it is the tip should be exactly 31mm from the ground when it's laid down flat :)

Damn, Sean beat me :lol:

Edited by Oh How Original