• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

5 minutes ago, DannyP said:

Not been around for a while so had some catching up to do in this thread, well over 100 pages!

Fitted a set of Jetko Tomahawk wheels and tyres to my sons Granite. He is very happy with them as am I! For the price they seem like a great purchase.

spacer.png

Great to see you back Danny! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

Mucked up the paint on the Jimny, gone a bit marbled, either to cold or put it on to thick the backing black has bleed into the green...........just gonna have to live with it

back.JPG

front.JPG

side.JPG

roof.JPG

I had what you're describing happen when I had a backing colour run and I think the top was still a bit damp. Can't see it too badly on your shell though!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigGinge said:

What with the really terrible, wet, weather yesterday I got a bit of time to put some glass fibre reinforced tape onto the rim of the shell to try and give it a bit of protection ahead of going outside. 

Batteries are now charged and I’m trying to convince the kids they want to go for a walk somewhere I can give this a run. 

4576C63C-F507-4774-BA00-47830AF4FEB7.thumb.jpeg.0bd2b0b6c3c9339501464fd9fe905264.jpeg

just realised that is killer body, i have one still not painted but not gonna use it now

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

just realised that is killer body, i have one still not painted but not gonna use it now

It’s similar (2007 Impreza) but this one is a Tamiya.  Would be interested to see the two side by side to see how different they are. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BigGinge said:

It’s similar (2007 Impreza) but this one is a Tamiya.  Would be interested to see the two side by side to see how different they are. 

Jesus! I just saw this

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/killerbody-subaru-impreza-wrc-2007-painted-blue-body-kit-1340516

Stunning !!

• Like 2