• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Just now, CarlC said:

@Ag100 - that's a cool site, thanks for the heads up

Yes, I ordered a couple of little fire extinguishers , really well made, great detail, some of the ships Guns on there look great!

36 minutes ago, Fly In My Soup said:

Before you ask... I don't know why... 🤣

Just started... One hours work... Should be finished in a few days for some trail and bash fun... 

IMG_20210215_213217.jpg

Suppose if it doesn't turn out well you can always do a Top Gear and smash through it in spectacular fashion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, everclear1984 said:

I can't see the pics for some reason. I made mine from scraps of wood left by the guy who fitted my garage roof. It just lives in the boot of my car for whenever I get the urge to bash 🙂

It could do with being a few inches wider, I'll get round to it at some point. A few extra inches can go a long way!!

IMG20210216143717

Edit: I see the pics now. Looks great!

That's the reason I made another, I have a small plastic one, but it's only 12" wide, not really good enough, only got about an inch of room and my new vehicle that's coming hopefully tomorrow wouldn't fit on it at all.

The new one is 24" wide, bags of space to hit it hard now 😄 

• Like 1