• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Installed the 15t pinion that came with my Kraton 6S.  Yesterday on its maiden bash over some bicycle jumps I was running the stock 12t and while it was ok for getting the hang of the new truck it wasn't exactly blistering speed on 4S.  Anyway today's run on the 15t with 4S was an excellent improvement, really made it a whole lot more fun.  Ended up bringing the bash to a close when after the 2nd time of popping a pivot ball I noticed the lower hinge pin on the front-right was bent.  Wife done better with the e-firestorm, managed to survive dozens of tumbles including some cringe-worthy tail landings on her first go at jumps, with nowt worse than keep popping out dogbones.  To be fair though I was getting big air in comparison lol, but great fun and love the Kraton 

Cheers, 

Stu

• Like 1

3 hours ago, James1986 said:

Started the Schuey Cougar KC build. This thing's a work of art! 😍

48545179241_0f8bed8fbd_b.jpg

48545334502_6bf9b3671d_b.jpg

I used to race a SX3 a few years ago, that’s was a sweet bit of kit, but this looks like they have upped their game even more 👌 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, .AJ. said:

I used to race a SX3 a few years ago, that’s was a sweet bit of kit, but this looks like they have upped their game even more 👌 

This is my first Schuey kit, needed something to run on the 1:10 track at the local club and MS had these on at £100 cheaper than the trackside shop. Couldn't resist and i'm super impressed with the quality! Looks too good to use though!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, James1986 said:

This is my first Schuey kit, needed something to run on the 1:10 track at the local club and MS had these on at £100 cheaper than the trackside shop. Couldn't resist and i'm super impressed with the quality! Looks too good to use though!

I love Schumacher.... Top engineering

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Did he sort you out in the end???

Yeah, it all got sorted out eventually but I'd be hard pressed to recommend buying from him. That said, I tried those mini spikes out and they are quite awesome on a short grass/dirt track. Better than the GRPs I had.

• Like 1

Had a drive of an old favourite, my thirteen year old E-Maxx. I swapped motors yesterday, but it started raining just as I finished. 

Took years to get her just so, still fun to drive.