• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

New Motor and ESC fitted on the Aqroshot [emoji4] starting to take shape nicely now!

b60f8670bfd36fd830e5e70f3e724346.jpg
03b47ce55b4f5aa189229c62f9831470.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Haven't taken the firestorm out in about 4 weeks, so thought I would stretch its legs [emoji3]

IMG_20170617_152230_zpspdweqzvl.jpg

Where did you take it just out of interest? Always looking for new bash spots down this way!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bix said:

Where did you take it just out of interest? Always looking for new bash spots down this way!

I take mine to my local park, Homefield.

Brooklands is a good little place to go too :)

• Like 1

Took the Tekno to the track this morning after work to get a feel for the car, despite having no traction - due to running heavily worn Crime Fighters on a warm slick astro track - the car felt brilliant, although i need to back punch off a bit as she's a bit lively for me at the moment.

Spent all day yesterday and a few hours this morning on a dumper re surfacing the track. I'm now one very crispy critter.... On the bright side, a few hours with the rakes and the track will be the best I've ever seen it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cookie666uk said:

Spent all day yesterday and a few hours this morning on a dumper re surfacing the track. I'm now one very crispy critter.... On the bright side, a few hours with the rakes and the track will be the best I've ever seen it!

Spent all day yesterday mowing grass at the track. My arms are sooooooo sore and burnt lol. 

Spent yesterday fitting some RPM parts on the boys Bigfoot, in blue of course ;)

The arms and bumper are new and the carriers and hubs were pinched from my newly acquired Stampede :)

There should be some fronts arms too, but I might have ordered the arms for the 4x4 and nitro Stampede! :doh: So if anyone has one and fancies them let me know!

Edited by Bix

Finished off some serious engineering for my HPI Bullet that I have converted to Rwd. I had previously moved the motor and gearbox back for better weight distirbution, but then the dogbone I had broke, and I knew this would be a recurring problem, so I made my own. Took a while as I had to fit it in around revision for my As Levels, but the first version is finished. Tested it and worked great to begin with, in the end one of the pins snapped, but they were only 1.7mm and for the hex hubs, rather than from dogbones, so that should be easy to sort out. I have a build thread in general electric if people want to see more about this build, Called "Zannu's Bullet Conversion RWD"

DSC01525_zpsesb9qmly.jpg

• Like 2

Cleaned and fitted some RC bearings to my TT01 chassis I got off eBay 

need to sort out the body a Mazda RX7 like the one vin diesel drives in

the fast and the furious 

• Like 1

Broke an arm on raider xl and ripped out a knuckle on the volition, now fixed but raider needs part. Same corners, think eyesight is broken 

20170622_105939.jpg