• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Dan, it is still in the house and waiting for me to make up a series of ramps to get it out, without taking out the karndean, bifolds or the new patio ;)

Battery sits on trickle charge (floating charge) so is ready to go at any point in time.....

It does now have a bucket, because every piece of German Armour carried a bucket

Fixed the hyper, broke the hyper, fixed the hyper, broke the hyper, took the dog out instead.

Not only does brushless seem to de-rim tyres ridic quickly, it also unloosens bolts at an alarming rate! :D

Our lass and I managed to drag 223 outside, took her for a short run, yoof on bike asks 'Wot's that? An Army Wagon?'

Managed to break off the jack, lifting 223 back onto her lifting ramp, oops, looks like I'll have to buy a new, metal one....

5 hours ago, Guns said:

Seriously?

Seriously! It got stuck, I went to free it and slipped on some muddy clarty leaves. Went down like the WTC and heard a crack on the way. Was alone so had to walk back to my car and drive the mile or so to the Doctors!

Don't worry, I remembered to turn the car off and disconnect the pack.

• Like 1