• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

my mrs gave me a free one earlier from the shop she works in. did work for a while but i mowed the garden twice (it was very long so required two cuts on different heights) and now im pooped again. gonna be taking the dogs for a walk soon so ill go out after that i think.

gonna sell half my fleet soon i think to fund an 8ight-e 4.0. its soo pretty and i want it!

just finished painting my hotbodies shells,yellow ones looking really nice and the other one has come out great as well,also had a tidy up in the shed for all my boxes of parts and tools for my rc cars and made a shelf to put my volition car on and and hopefully picking up my hotbodies d812 rolling chasey car tomorrow so i can finish making it and then play time!:D

image-13.jpeg

image-14.jpeg

image-15.jpeg

well semi successful bash. had fun but the servo has stopped centering correctly so ill have a look at the steering arms and servo saver. tbh though its only a 20 quid powerhd 20kg so its probably that. its lastest a whole bashing season so not to fussed if it is borked...other than that temps were fine althouth the front shocks have started to pop off at the top on very heavy cartwheels. may invest in some new shock caps too...

Gave Miper 4x4, Carnage, Aggroshart and the D90 a bit of a car park run outside the In-Laws place. One of the local kids got his double sided skate ramp out so I could get some air time. Need a 15t Firebolt in the D90 cos it just wouldn't get air :P

Bashed me Carnage. Hard. Damn that thing is fun, love Trenchers, they really look good on the Carnage and got big grip. 

• Like 1

just collected the rolling chasey d812 with the electric mods to make it electric,spent the evening putting the new shell and wing and wheels onto it and the servo,really pleased with it :D

large.image-21.jpeglarge.image-22.jpeglarge.image-23.jpeg

Edited by rob rc
  • Like 1

Bashed the savage XS flux for 30 mins & did some speed runs to see how quick it is stock on 2s

c861e834d3606e9ec5f9d4fbde74c436.jpg

I am impressed with how tough these little monster trucks are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1