• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

44 minutes ago, turok007 said:

changed the pinion in the slash from a 13 to a 11  see if that stops him crashing into everything.

Training mode? Or aren't you using the VXL system? 

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

Training mode? Or aren't you using the VXL system? 

I was going to off load the VXL but as my son is going to use it  the training mode would come in handy. lol   He is a ok driver with slower cars  but as the slash is running 3s it has made him a little crazy.  Next outing will be on a big open field.

8 hours ago, turok007 said:

I was going to off load the VXL but as my son is going to use it  the training mode would come in handy. lol   He is a ok driver with slower cars  but as the slash is running 3s it has made him a little crazy.  Next outing will be on a big open field.

I'd try training mode and 2S! :lol:

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

Giving the 5ive its first proper service and clean

image_zpswdescw27.jpeg

Does that mean tv dinners for a week? :lol: Bet the Mrs loves the new dining table center piece. 

• Like 1

Went to the park with the rally 5ive and discovered that I need to have a fiddle with the carb settings but that'll be done when I have fresh fuel and a clean air filter. Vid is uploading and will be posted in my rally thread. :)

fixed the mardave,

fitted a brushed esc and motor

hi tec

steering servo

batt tray

then ran it for a few mins in the street

pretty happy with it 1a6b8ff6aa0743c6715a8817f30f1adc.jpg not sure weather to keep this as a shelfer as i will never be using it again ir sell it and if i did sell it what should i even ask for it lol hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well  what can i say  i took the back slash my son took the stock 4x4 slash.  My car was faultless  but his kept falling over in fact it was upside down so much that i don't know how he managed to hit me and damage his car. We were on a flat field the size of a footie pitch.

Put 4x 6s bricks through the Trophy Truggy Flux. A fair few cartwheels :lol: and no damage for a change. Wasn't ran too hard tho. A diff is sounding a little rough so it's due being ripped to bits for overhaul.

Struggled through the grass a bit today, the Council ain't doing their job at all :( Did it well last year so dunno what they're playing at, barstewards.