• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Had a couple of cold hour out today with a mate, broke both savages, I ran into his wr8 and bust a shock, then 10 mins later I lost a wheel nut and the wheel dissappeared off up the quary lol good job I love tinkering :-D

Took the rear end off the hyper st today and give the read diff a GOOD clean out and put 60k diff oil in it for the first time and also while I was at it made my rear brace look abit more machined and shinier. 8 years of crud built up inside the diff isn't pretty (give myself a slap for it) 

After a Quick  test run around back garden the hyper seems allot more balanced and tail wants to step out for first time 

20151230_152905-640x360.jpg

20151230_152913-600x1067.jpg

Gave me firestorm a blast around my road with the addition of two home built ramps!! Was made more fun by the fact I was running it with almost bald tyres on damp tarmac!!! Thankfully my neighbours don't mind the sound of a screaming little nitro!

On 12/29/2015 at 10:26 PM, Tug said:

Walked past the ERBE and smiled appreciatively at it, then beamed an even bigger smile when I remembered there's something bigger on its way. 

;)

Still true ????

Al.