• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

It was yesterday, but I refilled the shocks on the brushless micro truggy with 50wt oil,so they now work. Then put the white wheels and black shell from my brushed truggy. After this I was still bored so decided to resurrect the brushed truggy, a bit of soldering was required but I needed the practice anyway lol. Once the soldering was finished I reinstalled the motor and put the chassis back together. A quick test showed the repairs were successful so I proceeded with the transformation by fitting the SCT wheels and shell that Noj had included in the sale of his bl truggy. So I now have the bl truggy I always wanted and the brushed SCT I never knew I wanted!

• Like 1

The lil Losi needed moar downforce Yo!

20150529_171115_zpssztgb1jn.jpg

I wouldn't take that out on a windy day mate unless you can afford to buy another one [emoji12] [emoji23]
  • Like 1

Assessed the damage to 5 maverick strada buggys, took the servo that's broken off my mini revo (need a gear set). Found a pile of random parts that I can't identify so put them back in the bits box

Been focussing a lot on the nitro's recently but today managed to run 2 packs through the Slash - absolutely loved it, I think I've got it just how I want it now too :)

Also cycled a new NIMH Rx pack ready to fit into the Sworkz