• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

I threw a different ESC in the Stampede, and sealed the receiver with a balloon so I can splash it about more.  Turns out the original Traxxas ESC was toast and kept eating batteries, it now shifts very nicely (so it'll be interesting to see how mad it's going to be when the new electrics arrive ... eep!)

Managed to get the spraying done to finish the lunchbox :)

That colour looks great!

• Like 1

Took the MT Pro out for its first bash

20150201_083056_zpsb6zuctal.jpg

Thought I better give her a clean.......

20150201_084910_zpsjuyqw5ih.jpg

Then had a nap ;)

Aj im actually starting to have you ,whenever i go on this forum i see one of your builds and i just empty out my wallet. 

No joke though all your build just look great and simple .

:) 

• Like 1

That looks familiar Rav, but what is it?

It's a tamiya egress re release kit mate. Good dose of nostalgia really as I always wanted one as a kid. I will put a build thread in the vintage section as they don't look like that out of the box :)

i raced one back in the day.  well i say raced but it fell apart alot.  lol

Going to race some vintage classes with this one, hope it can hold itself together lol

It's not mine, I wouldn't have one given.

Total junk lol... He's not put a full pack through it yet without breaking arms, shock etc... Not even hitting stuff, just ruts and gras!!

That impact was a fast head on so we both broke stuff, me more than him weirdly, but his ALWAYS breaks... First time I've broken an SC10.