• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Sorted a pair of shocks from a spares box, for use on the rear of my LB. Stripped, cleaned and refilled the fifth shock, then discovered it was curry time....

Took the kids out with the cars to give them a proper run :)

The hyper 7 had a few problems with the rear wheels locking every time you lifted off, so I've stripped everything and the only thing I could find was a bent centre shaft so changed it and all seems good.

But now the rotostart won't turn the engine unless the glow plug is loose, it's spinning but the engine isn't. Any idea what it could be??

Rob

Took the kids out with the cars to give them a proper run :)

The hyper 7 had a few problems with the rear wheels locking every time you lifted off, so I've stripped everything and the only thing I could find was a bent centre shaft so changed it and all seems good.

But now the rotostart won't turn the engine unless the glow plug is loose, it's spinning but the engine isn't. Any idea what it could be??

Rob

Hi mate, is the Roto spinning freely? If so it may be the one way bearing slipping. When you open the glow a little it will release the pressure thus the one way having enough grip to crank the engine?

Just an educated guess!

Sent from my HTC one using my thumbs

Got some paint on my daughters Blitz shell. Liquid mask is just the best stuff ever :)

unicornblitz.jpg

I have warned her that it'll end up like all my other cars though. My Tamiya Integrale was supposed to be a shelfer and look at it now...

lanciabasher.jpg

Just finished putting a nice new hpi f4.1 engine in my frenzy just got to find a bit of time

to break it in now hopefully quicker and easier than to tune than the stock engine

Tried to fit electrics in tuber crawler.  Going to be a squeeze even with a 1300Ah lipo.  Shopped for a small waterproof 3S brushed crawler ESC.  It's a bit porky at nearly 3kg too.

Hi i need some help i am onle start with rc cars and buy car on market for 20 pounds i am whont to modyficate him but i dont know how i do check on ebay for parts but i dont know the sizes and all of that or meaby is not point to do that car just buy bether but with one is good to ubgrade if some one have some time pls for help i can send the photos and all of that

Took the Hyper to work and ragged it about the yard before starting, hit a rock at near full speed and flipped it on it's roof.

Bent the rear shock tower and popped a front shock eyelet off which i popped back on and carried on running :tank:

ave8u2am.jpg

ybazege5.jpg

Finally stretched the legs on the Hyper rebuild and really pleased with that HPI engine!

Gave the Baja a good thrashing too.

RC in the sun, unbeatable!

pu4abu4a.jpg

Iu9eta7an.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just finished putting a nice new hpi f4.1 engine in my frenzy just got to find a bit of time

to break it in now hopefully quicker and easier than to tune than the stock engine

My 4.1 holds a tune better than Adele!!

Good choice...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Searching for stuff I need in amongst all the boxes we packed up....and coming to the realisation that what I need is gone for the time being, as it isn't in the house :(

Fitted a wp Rx box into the LB and made an extension lead for plugging the lights into :) Now to attack the battery tray ends slightly....

Removed the chrome from the rear bumper of the LB popping wheelies, much fun tho back end a touch bouncy...adds to the comedy so may leave as is tbh.

Edited by Noj

Ragged the ERBE with its new lid and P3 rockers and push-rods, went great, but could do with some lights.

Badger had a run too, always a smile with that one.