• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Stripped down my Summit to repaired/replace steering servos and front end rebuild.

Found both servos where broken can't even make a good one out off the 2.

IMG_0721_zps317542b5.jpg

Fitted new 2x Savox SW0231MG servos. Just need some extensions leads to reach rx

Decided to take boost bottle off tried to fit to engine it was to close engine casing.

Check out 'Boost Bottle' on LargeScaleForums - I think there's one person in one hundred who really believes it's made the engine smoother / more responsive / more powerful. Everyone else considers them a waste - that's why I asked how you got on.

Al.

Just took the 'Mental Maxx' out for a few minutes.

It's far too wet to really enjoy - it was great to have a little blast again.

I'd normally consider it perfect for the slidy 2WD FG MT - great fun in these conditions, but didn't fancy cleaning it afterwards - always gets caked in grass and mud!!

Not sure if I've got 'the urges' out of my system, or back into it .... !!!

Al.

Edited by atom3624

Soldered single deans onto new HW 150 ESC, and new 6s lipo. Also changed the little banana plugs on ESC for meaty one's. struggled a bit setting it up. But soon got the info I needed on here (cheers guys). Charged the 6pack for a test run up the park when the sun came out. Big smile on face now, 49mph a 3/4 throttle. But one tyre started to strip quite early and the body needs velcro'ing to stop it undressing it's self.