• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

drove 2 today, was great apart from crashing the hellhound head on at full speed, but just the front bumper crack so epoxy out and all fixed Im amazed all it needed its stronger than I thought. Note to self learn to drive lol

• Like 1

looking good since last time :thumbsup: did you bend the sway bar or buy a new one? also if you dont mind me asking what radio box is that?

chris

sway bar fit fine as it was, no need for bending on mine. no idea what the radio box is, its just a 2 half plastic box.

took it for a run and it popped a front drive shaft / universal shaft out, likes to wheelie but i did hear the occasional crucnch of gears. going to strip it down and locate the source. ive not took it for a proper run yet but its on insane gearing at the moment with these wheels, i will probably have to get a smaller pinion if i decide to keep them on the hyper.

broke a rear wheel brand new only running 5 mins on grass on my madrat, so emailed modelsport, could understand if jumping etc etc but on nice flat field after 5 min

Strapped phone to hellhound it said 43 mph not sure i believe it

didnt do anything but was thinking of sticking one of them speedos you can get for a mountin bike to my car i know there is a wireless option would it work is what im thinking..????????

unless you are referring to a small bike gps unit then i dont think so. those bike speedos work by putting a little magnet on a spoke and a magnetic sensor on the forks to measure the rpm of the wheel. even if you could install that so it registered anything they are calibrated for bike sized wheels unless you got one that has precise adjustment.

not worth it really youd be better off with a small gps unit

Finished fitting one of these http://www.killerrc.com/product/bumble-bee-nitro-kill-switch/ to my Raminator.

Remote kill switches are fairly routine for LargeScale and Killer make one of the best, and give by far the best service.

Not sure if it's necessary for a nitro, but my Raminator does weigh 6-7Kg and with the higher gearing and ZR32 Spec2 motor powered, is pretty fast!

Within the next few weeks, if I get it going (lol!!) I'll let you all know.

First impression is that it's a clever unit, but clutters up a previously clean truck ....

Al.

Where do I begin, shattered another diff bearing on the savage xs which also borked the input gear, then broke two hinge pins on the mt4 and bent a shock and snapped a cvd, and my shell is nearly dead :) a productive day all courtesy of the rhr bash track and ramps..