• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

B1DC5878-02D5-433E-B8DB-D635974DC507.thumb.jpeg.48076fe54fc90bc41e597f086304b98b.jpeg

Took my Slash 4x4 and the boys new Stampede 4x4 down to a local BMX track!

They both performed admirably. Some ridiculous air time and more than a few landings which made us both wince, followed by giggling like little girls :003:

The boy lost a driveshaft right before we left but after a good hour of abuse we were both thoroughly impressed! Can’t wait for summer now with these two beasts :good:

More info on the boys new Stampede 4x4 in our Monster Truck build thread.

Edited by Bix
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, yoodoo said:

Old school words Daz. As you younger folk would say , "paving stones"

J

They’re described by the stone supplier as “Forest Green Flagstone Paving - Natural Sandstone “. Whatever you call them they were flippin heavy to lay particularily the 900mm ones  :yes:

My shoulders have just about stopped aching. 

John

Edited by johninderby

Started the weathering on the bed of the Bronco.

Opened up a tin of Revell paint I know to be at least 12 years old, without thinking, almost spewed my guts up!

Binned... Ordered a bunch of new Tamiya acrylics with some new brushes and a fresh winch that will actually fit my bumper of choice (at least it better had as described on the SSD website!)

20180212_1922413453

On 11/02/2018 at 22:43, Bix said:

B1DC5878-02D5-433E-B8DB-D635974DC507.thumb.jpeg.48076fe54fc90bc41e597f086304b98b.jpeg

Took my Slash 4x4 and the boys new Stampede 4x4 down to a local BMX track!

They both performed admirably. Some ridiculous air time and more than a few landings which made us both wince, followed by giggling like little girls :003:

The boy lost a driveshaft right before we left but after a good hour of abuse we were both thoroughly impressed! Can’t wait for summer now with these two beasts :good:

More info on the boys new Stampede 4x4 in our Monster Truck build thread.

Where exactly is this? :)

I recognise it from back when I had a Pro-MT. It's close to Worthing right?

https://www.facebook.com/nick.waters.524/videos/10153789712481522/

Edited by ostewart

@ostewart it’s in Angmering, the video you linked won’t play in my phone but it’s here anyways....

Skatepark
Angmering, Littlehampton BN16 4HW
https://goo.gl/maps/5q****oheeS2

Skatepark is usually pretty busy but the BMX track has been free most times we have been down there :good:

Edited by Bix