• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Ill be honest, lost interest in R/C lately..... Ive had boat loads of parts turn up, and no time/effort to fit them, so spent a few hours on the Jato this morning before work....

Starting to look like a model shop....

D73DC66B-FC53-4428-ADCB-F9088B1F28C0_zps

Got the front and middle done

Most of this is brand new!

6A97B721-F96C-40F7-80F4-18D5DD36FD28_zps

• Like 2

Gave the Schumacher some love

Refitted the front adjustable turnbuckles and got them set correctly this time.

Replaced the sanwa servo with a tower pro 945

Refitted the battery holder.

Fitted a fly sky 2.4ghz rx.

Hopefuly if the weathers fine tomorrow a test run somewhers.

Hopefuly a brushless conversion soon to come, and shrink wrap the wires

99ee0df76a6ccf8edb1f9a4fe8ecbed8.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

It was yesterday but did a few bits, mesh modded the engine, put the dog bone guards on, tweaked the suspension a bit so it's a touch softer and sits a bit lower.
Put the PhatDad brace set on and the GBE engine brace too, got the 5sc conversion and Kraken cage on and put the Hostile Crushers on the front and Trenchers on the back.

DSC_2020_zpsg6ssxk8j.jpg

DSC_2021_zpsn3vhyuwe.jpg

DSC_2030_zpshmsrnzkd.jpg

DSC_2031_zpsxzjxb9bz.jpg

• Like 1

Painted it, and installed the rest of the electrics, also gave it it's maiden run, but due to wet conditions it wasn't great and I couldn't put the power down with road tyres (didn't want to get it muddy).

At least I've got the first scratches out of the way and can bash it a little harder next time (hopefully with the tyres that are pictured below)

IMG_20161118_110758_zpsebhbemwx.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guns said:

Love them Gen 3s. Great mod!

Its an attempt to try and not strip the diff gears too quickly, I ran one in my Wraith, it held the setting perfect with a Tekin Pro4 and saved many a burnt up motor/esc or mashed drivetrain components :good:

Gave the ascender a new ally servo horn. Also bound all my cars to my new Flysky GT3C TX. No problems with holding a bind on model selection that some others have reported. However I was a little disappointed to discover that end point adjustments and servo rev/nor settings are not bound to the model selected. Does mean I will have to adjust this after every model change. BUT Im still happy with the purchase and will have a few tx/rx combos for sale soon...