• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Looks like a good layout, where is this track located?? If I'm close enough may pop over with me nitro firestorm for a few laps!!!

We're on the main Helston to Falmouth road in Cornwall, we occasionally get a few racers come from Plymouth rc but none of them have driven the current layout. Always good to see new faces too :)

Stripped down the front  and rear diff's on the X1 CRT.  Popped a Hyper 7 diff in whilst the cases we're empty and bingo - cheap solution to steeply geared stock ratio (Will use ST diffs should it come to it).

Was yesterday evening but: Transfer punched and drilled 136x 2mm holes in beadlock blanks.  Drilled and counter bored 24x to 4.5mm, 3mm deep.  72x more of those to do.  I could really use a small CNC mill...

More work on the X1 CRT Pro IRC conversion - she's almost there.

Swapped the castle 1512y 2650kv can out the X1 CR Pro buggy for a more sensible 2000kv Hobbywing - going to give her her first run round NDOR tonight.

• Like 1

That the bugsta shell on it? Looks great. That on the carnage?

Yeah, I fancied a change lol. Cheers, I thought they looked good on ModelSport but it looks better in the lexan. Yeah, that Carnage chassis is so versatile  :thumbsup: