• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Nothing cos I borked (baked) the can yesterday. Wanted to try her on 2s but nada, zip, zilch and nothing. Looks like the 21t can is going in tomorrow along with the QR1060 and BEC. 

Sorry Dan, pics/vids are gonna have to wait. 

Edited by chewbacca
  • Like 1

Soldered longer motor wires on the 45t can in the D90 and restored it to full running capability.

Soldered the SBEC and a Deans to the new QR1060 and installed it in to Boudicca the Wraith along with an Etronix 21t can to replace the (very) borked 27t Orion.

Hi, thought I would join in looks a good thread.

My friend gave me an old Kyosho optima he had left in his shed from the days he use to race it. So have been stripping it down all evening/night.

before going to a meet today i tohugh id check the mini recon since i  hadn't touched it since its last run, good job too as i found 4 seized bearings which i have soaked in wd40 to get them to roll again.

Ran the newly rebuilt Wraith for 5 mins this morning. Can temps went ballistic. Can a brushed Wraith ever be run on 3s??????????????????