• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

I put grip tyres on they flew off

Put drift tyres on and manage to drift quite a bit

Put my glued foam type tyres on and it bloody flew lol

Now I have to replace some cogs a belt witch I riped to shreds

I also some how made few bolts lose

Man my poor car

Lol its ok I robed few part off the other car so I can play again on Friday lol

Now need to order loads of bits

Plastic is crap

Lost a dogbone for my e firestorm :/ the rear upper arms keep popping off whenever I flip or land a little sideways and then the dogbine goes flying, lost and found it twice before the final time, anyone happen to have a spare... :D

Edit

Yesss i found it, went for a look with my phone torch as it would show up better and turns out I wasn't looking far enough one way doh

Edited by Relativenewbyseb

Tell me and I'll tell you what I'm working on! ;)

Now where's the fun in that?? :lol: it's nothing too exciting, just a "small" project for some fair-weather bashing :)

Finished making servo mount for tuber, mounted servo, balanced some electrics in it and had a first test drive! Open front diff needs some heavy oil in it and I need to make a skid / transmission mount next otherwise everything seems sorted.

Edited by ghazghul

A day late but never mind, wrapped a chassis, stripped, cleaned and rebuilt both ends of the hyper TT I acquired last weekend, aiming to rebuild today and try boiling tyres for the first time.

NOT in oil though, as I believe this will be counter productive ;)

• Like 1

Took SCT to a wet and muddy bmx track with mate and Raptor. Lost end of a front hinge pin 10 mins in so decided might as well try the biggish double at start of track and broke an axle clean off rear. Got it filthy driving back across grass on three wheels.

• Like 1

Re-programmed the ESC in Cloddy and swapped the rear motor wires round, then popped a LiPo in and gave him his first proper post rebuild bash. He's a whole new Monster now! Can't decide whether I should glue the tyres or leave them loose like a kind of slipper set up.

Installed the freshly-serviced centre diff to the hyper, cleaned and re-oiled the air filter and replaced the dud glow plug.

Then had a cheeky Tarmac bash, just one pack through the Slash and a tank through the hyper. No breakages! :D