• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Fitted my new sc8 from rcmart into my firestorm, oh my holy **** it's even faster now!! Haha and I used the ulysse speedo app and got 50 with the old etronix photon and a quicrun 3656 :D that means even with that app being slightly out it must now be hitting low to mid fifties

Looked at it wishing I could sort out the other car and new she'll

The got bird put some monster sticker on the crap she'll :) I have 3 -5 crap shells lol

I have 4 bmw e46

1 something

1 cossie witch needs paint and stickers and spoilers

1 focus shell

This what happened cut I git bord

826b6eddbd67843a025f57374d502b71.jpg

Edited by pockets snakes

Fitted the new quicrun can to the HB and soldered up the ESC. Stripped electrics from the hyper TT and removed the poor wiring, re tinned and shortened esc to motor wires ready for install.

Really pleased with my soldering, practice and a clean iron makes perfect ;)

Took apart old Sidewinder ESC, cleared muck out of it and cleaned up with acetone. Hard wired a uBEC onto the battery input solder pads.

Gave both ESC and uBEC a spray with conformal coating in an attempt to water proof them. Modified ESC case for extra two wires.

Waiting for then to dry. Cans of conformal are ancient and took a warm bath to get going so think they'll take a while to cure.

Thanks, the guy can make them for most cars. He mainly does 1/10 buggy's.

You wouldn't find out if he could make one for a Hyper ST and if so a price for me, they look good :thumbsup:

Are they made of thick vinyl or just the thin cheapo crap you get off ebay?

it felt like good quality but I have backed it with a clear one as he did say that its not as strong as the clear. I had the clear one and after a 6+ months of use it was still fine, going over a nail did leave a small cut.