• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Broke the lunchbox, failsafe didn't and it went head on into a fence dam, and the gearbox seems tight with the motor bolted in, need to check the spur I think!

Stripped the raider down, ready for its transplant in to the Vandal.....screwed my 22t pinion up in the process so need to get another which is a PITA. But at least all the electrics are out.

Posted by me ????

Did some astro racing with my b5m. First round went OK, second round went well then 3rd round was OK. Started second on the grid and got an OK start then my switch came loose and turned the the car off and by the time it had been switched on I'd lost to much time so had no chance.

Took mb shell out of caustic soda, not bad considering it had acrylic then polcarbonate paint pen then acrylic then enamel then more acrylic on it for over 25 years :-SS 34ad38f8adc707ec1ca34131196f7647.jpg

Fitted some FPV gear to the quad

20140927_164223_zpsyoi3ysei.jpg

20140927_164211_zps47lu6dnt.jpg

Still waiting on my 7" screen so been testing it through my TV, sorry it ain't a 70" 4k tho, only a poor mans 42" HD :xd:

That's no good, you'll have to go out now and buy one then!

So you can tell us all about it.

Don't forget to mount it in the back of your Super Skoda ;)

Rofl.

Packed up all ST and Pro parts, having encountered much tedium despite replacing part after part; it seems that Truggy ownership was not meant to be, of no matter.

Get a Carnage Brushless fella.

Took the Slash out and it disappointed again, less than 30 seconds and the spur gear gave up under braking.

I don't think I have ever ran a 3s battery down to cut off in my slash.

I think I know why everyone ends up selling there slashs now :(