• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

I broke my firestorm today, Just ordered a new chassis as well so could be ok, it's the part between the rear shock tower and the chassis, I'm hopping it's a seperate component, I was going flat out over these tree roots getting good air and everything, third time I did it, it did a forward sumersalt and I swear I heard the part Crack, Still bashed it for the rest of the day though ;)

sorted a cock up when i rebuilt my fg yesterday, i forgot the spacers between the layshaft gear and the layshaft bb, and when i hopd ova a hump the shaft moved the gear out of mesh and just sat there reving grrrrr :banghead: but all good now

Fitted a 20kg hobbyking coreless servo to the revo i bought from cyronn, aswell as a blue bird throttle servo, an aluminium throttle arm. Also spent

Edited by Baja 5b

Changed the side shock on my RC12/5.1, fitted the small side damper tubes from Serpent, had to modify the shock support to take it.

Fitted a 'Slapmaster', diff thrust bearing instead off the normal belleville washer.

not done anything model wise today i did clean my workshop up...... yay.

also won yet another boat project to add to the collection - pics in the marine section when it turns up

well... for the evening hours i did ponder .

why boredom hung heavy in the damp evening air

No swearing at a runaway gone far yonder

no stress of starting it and pulling of thy hair

nothing left to do but sit here tranquill

and reading over many many pages

some on cars just lying still

to read all of them took ages

thy needs another rc not broke by a tree

so thy can stop writing poetry