• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

13 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Yeah I would think so, JX are one of the clone companies, so a moody JX would be a clone of a clone 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂 what are they a clone of? Im in a bit of a dilema with the X Maxx!

The “uprated” X Maxx servo from Traxxas is £105 all in, thats 32kg and 0.17. 

The Savox SW2290 Waterproof is 55kg/0.13 for £120 then say £15-30 for a mount. 

The Pro Modeler is like ridiculous, but is £175 plus potential fee’s. I think thats around 60kg and 0.06. 

I can get this JX for £50 with the mount from Aliexpress…… and spec wise it matches the Savox and is a different league to the Uprated Traxxas one…..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

😂😂😂 what are they a clone of? Im in a bit of a dilema with the X Maxx!

I heard a rumour...lol...

No in all seriousness... I believe most of these Servos nowadays eminate from dssg  ( dongguangcityDservo company)...all the black cases, you know which ones I mean...even ryans..... they're all just rebranded ... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fly In My Soup said:

I heard a rumour...lol...

No in all seriousness... I believe most of these Servos nowadays eminate from dssg  ( dongguangcityDservo company)...all the black cases, you know which ones I mean...even ryans..... they're all just rebranded ... 

Thank you! Ive took a punt on one

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Are they legit from Aliexpress?

I’ve been pretty happy with the JX servo I stuck in the TRX4. It’s a 32kg, 0.07s, 8.4V metal geared brushless model with IP66 sealing (so not fully waterproof). Think it cost me about £40 with the shipping and taxes included. 

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0NVBjW

4 minutes ago, BigGinge said:

I’ve been pretty happy with the JX servo I stuck in the TRX4. It’s a 32kg, 0.07s, 8.4V metal geared brushless model with IP66 sealing (so not fully waterproof). Think it cost me about £40 with the shipping and taxes included. 

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0NVBjW

I’ll probably pick one up for my TRX4 if this one goes ok

• Like 2

Just fitted some wheel weights to the standard plastic beadlocks on my sons FTX mini paso. Made them at work last night and they turned out heavier than the brass ones you can buy, 21g compared to 14g each. Was that keen to get them fitted i forgot to take any pictures but i'll be making more in the near future

• Like 3