• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

On 18/05/2021 at 14:15, Yrkoon said:

might do something similar to the front one just thinking of what parts i can scrounge around the house lol

I know another Hyper 7 you can pillage parts from. 😉

Ian...

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Fuzzock said:

Bit of work on the ST and the 7 yesterday and today. The ST I will save for later, but the 7 is fixed again 🙂

ACtC-3eVVhE1ZFlyQs9W4FbJOPwKNy-86eVDfsW1dcZBMWV3Q9F43hdUZXTEFd_0NOYDCGrKPC4j0sausbkMc1gcMX2H3QnziPM_q5LGTMu3QiFtvzMSY-Pbdi4dhLf24DcF7jZwxFhIys1luXsNaEbZ62-Aug=w1666-h1249-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3e2sBxw-v26vkJtVL2LQqw_G9kYJQv0z2eacFxNroOY7cQHLtmdE9RYtx4OMqzmj52sT98Nn0WK--3bk7jVaAGHAnoB6T7KDAbhbcT5DpXQo_4DyzmoxvKxbeERUGYrRY7Og-xxYDIzKI51hTfKq2RYZA=w1666-h1249-no?authuser=0

Added in some body clip holders for fun...

ACtC-3do4264pEHM-hrFKZL3C43gyNmUy9vM9s3UmMgbBIaFuYElrTZ8YZN8lGR4SzLwISfBJTBZovg1_ICt_F38Ln8E--z9T9Sn0bLA6TyE0FhONRjEHWxj9KdJWxU5uu-I-CwaXbF8WXZHiPVJxfObBvDDIA=w937-h1249-no?authuser=0

New batteries all charged an ready to bash once it stops hailing/raining/Sun/wind in a repeating cycle...

ACtC-3f75978psTMgYtS-JvqrLslC-9JgjzmW5t774LegyVlTcLIwAqs743NBL0hbLggX8Nqv1cT7vYzcs3LdYx2LRbB6t-YymbtPOlCztqPtvXfWjOA_ibbpk8pAHv-NWrX1TSbU9GT07s4k8MVtjva9nE1UQ=w1666-h1249-no?authuser=0

Ian...

Hi Fuzzock,

I am new to this forum.

I own a Hyper 7 Black Edition myself and I wanted to know where you got those upgraded parts from especially those purple torque rods please?

I would like to upgrade some parts on mine would you have any other recommendations?

Thanks,

RG12 (Ry)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yrkoon said:

the dbx had a head on collision with either the trophy truggy or the hyper st, dads truggy just drove off like nothing happened and i spent about 30 mins collecting dbx parts and the chassis bent lmao

I remember that lol it was shrapnel everywhere and the Trophy just drove through as if saying what was that lol :rofl:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, RG12 said:

Hi Fuzzock,

I am new to this forum.

I own a Hyper 7 Black Edition myself and I wanted to know where you got those upgraded parts from especially those purple torque rods please?

I would like to upgrade some parts on mine would you have any other recommendations?

Thanks,

RG12 (Ry)

Welcome to the forum!!! 👌

My Hyper 7 was upgraded about 7 years ago and then put away to hibernate so most of the places I bought stuff from are long gone!

However my main source was always eBay and there are quote a few good sellers on there, although a couple are taking an extended holiday post Brexit it seems!

rc-willpower was one of my main Hong Kong sellers that I used to use for the more obscure parts, but their eBay shop died off in Jan/Feb ish for Hyper. Their site is still there though: http://www.rc-willpower.com/

redline-rcmake-it-build-it are a couple of my favourite sellers.

In terms of what to upgrade, I would thrash it and see what breaks and aim to upgrade what looks to be an unreasonable failure. Shock towers and hubs are good starting points though.

In the end my Hyper was a shelf queen that is just getting used for what she was designed for now. 😛

Ian...

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Fuzzock said:

Welcome to the forum!!! 👌

My Hyper 7 was upgraded about 7 years ago and then put away to hibernate so most of the places I bought stuff from are long gone!

However my main source was always eBay and there are quote a few good sellers on there, although a couple are taking an extended holiday post Brexit it seems!

rc-willpower was one of my main Hong Kong sellers that I used to use for the more obscure parts, but their eBay shop died off in Jan/Feb ish for Hyper. Their site is still there though: http://www.rc-willpower.com/

redline-rcmake-it-build-it are a couple of my favourite sellers.

In terms of what to upgrade, I would thrash it and see what breaks and aim to upgrade what looks to be an unreasonable failure. Shock towers and hubs are good starting points though.

In the end my Hyper was a shelf queen that is just getting used for what she was designed for now. 😛

Ian...

Thank you I really appreciate it 

I’ll have a look around, thank you for the recommendations

Thanks

Ry

• Like 1

trying to turn stock plate into modded one.

just rough at moment to see if it will work.  going to use a solid threaded bar because lack of support. only a crawler so should hold up  but time will tell.

junfac-j20011-5-800x800_0.jpg

IMG_20210521_162119.jpg

IMG_20210521_174312.jpg

IMG_20210521_175700.jpg

• Like 2