• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sammys scruffy Golf! *pic heavy*

rcsammy

• 2 weeks later...

looks absolutely bang on mate!!

not sure on the pink wheels but hey ho. green would look good.

if your after a splitter, i have a fiat punto one in my garage that i had forgotten about. ill get a pic if you want fella??

looks absolutely bang on mate!!

not sure on the pink wheels but hey ho. green would look good.

if your after a splitter, i have a fiat punto one in my garage that i had forgotten about. ill get a pic if you want fella??

i really want to get my alloys on, i need to put some camber on the rear of the TDI, then take the 8J wheels and tyres to a friend whos going to roll and flare them so the wheels will fit under the arches, then i can get the tyres taken off and paint the rears.... then! they will be ready to go on

as for the splitter im quite happy with the VR6 one which is on there currently, i have a seat ibiza one to go on at sometpoint but it needs modifying to fit and isnt my top priority at the moment

well, heres what i achieved today.... dont worry its not staying poo brown for long

you may not have noticed as i tried to take pics from the other side, but the drivers side front wing was very badly painted the wrong colour white by the previous owner, it was also rusty and a bit scratched/chipped

IMG_20120215_115802.jpg

I put the camber on the rear of the TDI last weekend, ready to get the arches rolled now

I also swapped over the colour coded boot plinth thing and boot button to the TDI boot, de wipered it and painted the badge and backing plate

could still do with a new boot as the rust is under the window seal, but atleast it looks better for now

IMG_20120218_192251.jpg

IMG_20120220_170623.jpg

I find rear wipers pain in the backside to be truthfull as it just means i have to buy a extra wiper blade when it fail.

Oh that not really bieng a pain but just me being a skin flint.

Looks good by the way.

There is a Euro styled polo by me.

Dropped on its ass.

Wide rims with skinny tyres and only 13's too by the looks of it.

Looks smart in red with the alloy