• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A Year Today

hoss

You know he's got the ultimate Baja and Revo up there and spends all day jumping and telling the angels to duck whilst laughing like a drain...

RIP buddy

R.I.P Carl. Having had the pleasure of meeting you on a few occasions, I can honestly say you were a great guy. Hope you're having a fun filled time with RC in heaven.

Lee.

Wow doesnt time fly , one of the first guys on here that helped me out when i joined MSUK forum and always had time to go into full detail and pictures when helping me out

i never meet carl in person but always had a chat now and then on here ,

R.I.P MR T

A lot of knowledge was gained (and probably still is) from his posts on here and in private messages. I would of loved to have met him, even on the end of a keyboard he seemed like a real nice down to earth, true to his word bloke... we need more of those.

Rest in peace Carl.

Edited by Stumungous

R.I.P Carl...

Truely a legend who went before his time.

Carl truely was the embodiement of what made this community great...

And it has, and never will be the same without our mechanical moderator.

Only a couple of days ago i was going through our conversations on the bucketloeads of advice and technical info you gave me when building ROVer from your extensive knowledge on amature ham radio.

my thoughts go out to your loved ones.

you will never be forgotten.

• Like 3