• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

show your proper vehicles?

dan A

well this was my car i sold 3 days ago cause i bought my blackout and was struggling to get more that 2 cars out with me when i go, im really going to miss this car, had it for years

sonyphone03122010283.jpg

this is what i have just bought instead its the only pic i have got of it at my work, its a mint 02 plate sri150

sonyphone03122010385.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bit boring and middle aged now and drive an old Volvo 850 estate 2.5 handy for hauling all the cars/planes etc but not what Im used to.

Some of my previous cars..

My first Nissan Silvia (1985 model modified a little to 200bhp and painted a nice subtle colour ;) )

img280_15122004124710_1.jpg

Second Silvia (Pretty much standard apart from 17inch wheels and lowered)

img280_15122004124710_2.jpg

Third Silvia(can u see a trend here :lol:) modified 230+ Bhp, SE engineering front splitter, bonnet, pearl white paint, rear wing built for the car by a mate. Lowered 60mm, rear adjusted so no toe in (was entertaining in wet, very tail happy)

img280_15122004124710_3.jpg

After the Silvias I got this Nissan Primera GT, very nice car, lowered 60mm and 18 inch wheels

img280_15122004124710_4.jpg

One of my old Nissan Cherry Turbos (have owned 4 and they are quite rare now), modded to 185bhp (although blew engine up after about 2000mile) used to run 18inch wheels the 15inch wheel on back was a spare, wheelarches and skirts are from an Astra GTE mk1 which a mate cut and blended to fit the cherry. , AVO adjustable race spec dampers fitted most fun I have ever had in a car. Was originally dark blue I sold it and bought it back (previous owner painted it purple) bought it back as a project but never saw it through. How small do the brake disks look :rofl:

img280_15122004124710_6.jpg

This is 1st Cherry Turbo I owned, results are of parking quickly in a ditch! (where my username came from)

img280_15122004124710_5.jpg

Edited by biggusditchus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just done my test on tuesday and sorted my insurance this morning, so as of now, this is my ride :whistling:

kbq0t2.jpg

Well done fella :good: Nice bike too.

I've been resiting the urge to get back on a bike and you've just made it even more difficult, Hmmm :whistling:

Nice bike timaaay,very comfortable machine,i love the riding position on that type of bike,i have a Honda VFR1200 and a Honda Varadero 1000,i love the VFR1200 its fast as **** but the Varadero is just soooo comfortable..enjoy and stay safe ;-)

The Varadero has a normal 25ltr tank and when its full my god is that top heavy,but worth it for the comfort,it will cruise happily two up with full luggage at 80/90 all day,not that i do, i never exceed speed limits ;-)

Edited by BigMick

This is my old one

After it got hit by the drunk driver ( I'd had it 2 weeks )

New bumper, boot floor and jigging to get the boot shut.

1000878a.jpg

After it got hit by the lorry ( had it back from the drunk driver accident for about 2 weeks )

He's already run right up the side of it here, bumper 1/4panel, 2 door skins, wing, mirror )

n5450788204231653716.jpg

It's probably someones pride and joy now, after it's 3 years as a company car with us :rofl: