• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Savage flux battery box size?

Echlin W

You shouldn't have battery size problems with the flux,I run 3 different brands (2s & 3s) of lipo with NO problems.

HPI Plazma 2s

Hyperion 3s

and Neu Energy 3s

The Neu Energys are a big lipo but fit with no problems into the fluxes battery boxes.

I hope this helps.

PS. The HPI plazma 7.4 5300mAh is a great battery IMO. 20-25 min run times and nice and punchy!

You shouldn't have battery size problems with the flux,I run 3 different brands (2s & 3s) of lipo with NO problems.

HPI Plazma 2s

Hyperion 3s

and Neu Energy 3s

The Neu Energys are a big lipo but fit with no problems into the fluxes battery boxes.

I hope this helps.

PS. The HPI plazma 7.4 5300mAh is a great battery IMO. 20-25 min run times and nice and punchy!

I run those and they are perfect )

The battery i was hoping to get is the Turnigy in this link.....here

The dimensions seem just too large.

Has anyone used them or similar. Alot of turnigy's are the same size so hopefully.

Do they fit?

Thanks lads, ;)

The battery i was hoping to get is the Turnigy in this link.....here

The dimensions seem just too large.

Has anyone used them or similar. Alot of turnigy's are the same size so hopefully.

Do they fit?

Thanks lads, ;)

My Neu Energys are 165x48x30 and fit with room to spare so those Turnigy's will fit fine.

I've never used Turnigy's so I have no idea if they are good,bad or other but the price sounds good.

Will you get hit for import duties and postal handling fees?

Don't think you have to run 6s to get the best out of the flux tho EW,it's really lively on 4s and is totally INSANE on 6s!!

In fact 6s can be to much of a handfull sometimes,depending on where you are and what your doing.

6s will help keep you fit tho as you'll have to keep running after it to put it back on it's wheels...again. And again. And again LOL :D

:good:

My Neu Energys are 165x48x30 and fit with room to spare so those Turnigy's will fit fine.

I've never used Turnigy's so I have no idea if they are good,bad or other but the price sounds good.

Will you get hit for import duties and postal handling fees?

Don't think you have to run 6s to get the best out of the flux tho EW,it's really lively on 4s and is totally INSANE on 6s!!

In fact 6s can be to much of a handfull sometimes,depending on where you are and what your doing.

6s will help keep you fit tho as you'll have to keep running after it to put it back on it's wheels...again. And again. And again LOL :D

:good:

Not from hobbyking ;)

Edited by 19 Inch Guns

Thanks fellas, Great help there.

And no im hoping to get away with it. Fingers crossed lol.

A few companies do it. Like oniellbrothersracing, Have a few of there heads and reeds and never got hit.

And the falling over bit lolol, Pretty used to that already lol,

Might have to pick up an E-Revo to do that job rofl.gif

lol mr guns you have been corrected already its hobbyKING LOL only joking fella, and its pretty likely you wont get hit by import if their from hk as they lower values on the boxes

Now thats something to remember,cheers!

SPI did that for me when I bought my pro-stocks,they put $20 on the box but they cost $110.

It's good of them to help out like that

Thanks fellas, Great help there.

And no im hoping to get away with it. Fingers crossed lol.

A few companies do it. Like oniellbrothersracing, Have a few of there heads and reeds and never got hit.

And the falling over bit lolol, Pretty used to that already lol,

Might have to pick up an E-Revo to do that job rofl.gif

Let us know how you get on with those lipos and your flux EW :good:

• 2 years later...

Are these the correct sizes = there is more than a single dimension

Is this the correct size = there is only dimension

And yes, I believe they are correct ( assuming the dimensions haven't been altered by HPI over time )....

• Like 1