• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Snow!

rcsammy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol this in march

wow thats a lot of snow weve got about 8" 

hey do you use the caravan much. Ive got one virtually the same as that one. We are meant to be going to Adams farm at Easter in the Cotswolds  

wow thats a lot of snow weve got about 8" 

hey do you use the caravan much. Ive got one virtually the same as that one. We are meant to be going to Adams farm at Easter in the Cotswolds  

was going away mon next week lol and yes try and get away in it with the fam every school hols if possible

Hi. I'm in malvern near worcester , We've got about 3" & it's still comin down. I don't know if it's a coincidence .But when my sister was born, the folloein winter was terrible (1963) .When I was born (march 1970) we had blizzards in march. Now we've got a 7 month old boy, we're having the coldest march in 50 years, & a really long winter. Sorry , but I think this might be my families fault :scared:

Getting extremely bored of the snow now, its spring, we should be getting some warmth and good bashing weather :P

Hoping to buy a baja today, so the weather needs to hurry and change so I can go out and play..