• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rock crawler pictures.

TiM!

[mention=45050]Jimboi[/mention] That looks fantastic out in the wild. And what a great location [emoji108]
@Andy-Roo Cheers Andy. I'm pretty lucky to have this on my doorstep!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

[mention=45050]Jimboi[/mention] Look good man and great stone!! Assume it went well?

@stimpy thanks. Yeah it went really well, nothing broke or fell off! Haha. I was half expecting a wheel to fall off or something like that.

It seemed really capable from the limited time I had. Looking forward to getting out with it again.

Few things I need to sort out with it though:

- it seemed quite fast. Faster than walking pace. Not sure whether I need to get a smaller pinion. It's got a 19t on it at the moment. The motor didn't seem to be getting hot, so maybe it's okay if I want to do a bit of trailing with it too.

- need to sort out steering settings on my controller as it isn't driving straight and it's also quite sensitive at speed (or more likely driver error!)

I'd like to get out in some nicer weather and put it through its paces more. Then on to upgrading! [emoji4]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's a cracking little spot, an old quarry near Mitchell House WTW outside Blackburn, great place for trucks if you avoid the bits with burnt out cars 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2