• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

3 hours ago, Yorkshireman said:

Happy birthday mate ...it's mine tomorrow but I doubt I'll get anything rc related as she thinks I've got more than enough 😅 

Nice,  mine is the 15th

Edited by Kpowell911
  • Like 2

New radio for the Cross rc NT4 Mog, as soon as i spotted this Dumborc X6PM-350 i just had to get it as it will just bind to RX in the NT4 and gives more channels and more features like channel mixing and very nice in the hand, also the price was pretty much irresistible, it comes with an RX, i might just bundle this with the stock cross radio (X4) and sell it on 

x6PM-350.JPG

CapturX6PM.JPG

• Like 3

21 hours ago, bunnie said:

Saw this so I thought I'd give it a try and see if it's better than my trusty flysky that I've used for years

20240123_220503.thumb.jpg.d6b5736079631401f7b8d34e954062e5.jpg

Been looking at these myself, any thoughts on it yet? Where did you get it from?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bunnie said:

Saw this so I thought I'd give it a try and see if it's better than my trusty flysky that I've used for years

20240123_220503.thumb.jpg.d6b5736079631401f7b8d34e954062e5.jpg

I was looking at this but went for the X6PM-350 to have more channels on my cross Unimog, i really like the smaller X6 and it works flawlessly 

x6PM-350.JPG

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Yorkshireman said:

Been looking at these myself, any thoughts on it yet? Where did you get it from?

So far all seems good. Instructions are pointless but its not hard to work things out. The way you bind and set failsafe seems to be the same on all their txs which I found out via YouTube. 

I got this from banggood as they had the best price and I didn't mind waiting a few days as it was a pre order at the time but they have them in stock now ready to dispatch. If you do get one check aliexpress for rx as I manage to get 6 for less than £4 each which is a bargain! 

7 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

I was looking at this but went for the X6PM-350 to have more channels on my cross Unimog, i really like the smaller X6 and it works flawlessly 

x6PM-350.JPG

DDF-350 has 10 channels. Either way they are both good value for money

• Like 1