• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

3 hours ago, Alex97 said:

Some 6.5mm bullet connectors and some screws from hobbyking...

20210215_143827.jpg

If you want screws, don't bother with Hobbyking use these guys https://www.kayfast.co.uk they have an eBay store too 👍🏼 I get all my bolts nuts etc from them, great service from them always and the eBay store is free delivery..

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BashingBrian said:

If you want screws, don't bother with Hobbyking use these guys https://www.kayfast.co.uk they have an eBay store too 👍🏼 I get all my bolts nuts etc from them, great service from them always and the eBay store is free delivery..

I've used them in the past however these were like £0.50 per 10 and I was already placing an order so it worked out ok. Normally I'd buy bulk.

• Like 1

I have just bought a pair of those exact Vorjay batteries.  First outing was in my lads 4000kv brushless 2wd 1/10 buggy, he must have got half an hour of car park thrashing at the weekend before he broke his car.  The battery still seemed fine at that point!

Might have got lucky but the internal resistance readings are comparable to my Absima 120c shorty Lipos that are perhaps supposedly a bit more of a renowned brand.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Twotone said:

have you used these before? I saw them on eBay and was tempted myself

This is my first time buying this brand, but my friend has been running Vorjays for a few months now on his Team Associated and they've been good as gold 👍

Edit: The price of them was really the main reason why I had to try them out. £34.99 for the pair! Couldn't pass that up

Edited by James RC
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, James RC said:

This is my first time buying this brand, but my friend has been running Vorjays for a few months now on his Team Associated and they've been good as gold 👍

Edit: The price of them was really the main reason why I had to try them out. £34.99 for the pair! Couldn't pass that up

I’ll order myself some on payday 👍

Another parcel! 

20210217_125914.thumb.jpg.6cf309d99dfb179acf4e67a14dfff196.jpg

Been waiting on these drive shafts/axles for a while. Now I can finally fix the Quantum! Don't think im gonna be able to give it a bash today though... it's pretty miserable out there 😔

On 15/02/2021 at 21:18, BashingBrian said:

Thanks for that.... looking to stock up on screws 👍

3 minutes ago, Hell horn. said:

My newest toy/project arrived this evening can't you tell what it is. This is going to being modified a lot. But wanted something challenging to keep me going.  Doing well so far. 

Got wheels and axles built for now. New a rest now. Starting to be painful to do anything now. 

IMG_20210217_183103.jpg

IMG_20210217_163438.jpg

Sweet! SMT10 based mud truck 👌 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Sweet! SMT10 based mud truck 👌 

Full on smt10 monster truck. Was tented with a mug.  But now. Full on old school monster truck for me.  Got a kemtec body Coming tomorrow.  Then it will take a few months to get it done.  And will probably got to 2.6 wheels at some point. 

Had one before and regret selling it.  As it was so much fun. 

2 hours ago, Hell horn. said:

Full on smt10 monster truck. Was tented with a mug.  But now. Full on old school monster truck for me.  Got a kemtec body Coming tomorrow.  Then it will take a few months to get it done.  And will probably got to 2.6 wheels at some point. 

Had one before and regret selling it.  As it was so much fun. 

Nice one! Make sure you start a thread 👌 

• Like 1