• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1 hour ago, BashingBrian said:

Was waiting to see that come out,

If you don't mind me asking, how much ££'s was it..??

£120 but there was 1 left on eBay for £101 if you use the discount code. I ordered mine direct from modelsport the day before so missed out. 

• Like 1

Made the most of eBays 15% off yesterday and had this delivered today: 

lDFhpOa.jpg

Not yet taken it for a spin as I’ve got back from work and it’s pitch black outside...

My first impressions of it out the box are pretty standard, unfortunately it did not wow me (maybe that’s due to looking at it so much online before ordering?)

Wheels look a touch small, wheelie bar is very flimsy and I was disappointed that for its price tag the shock spaces fitted on the front were not even the same sizes causing it to sag to the left. Matching spaces now fitted. 

Let’s hope it’s performance ticks the main box which is being a great car to drive!  

• Thanks 1

Arrived today

19bd1cdc478cb8682851eb81f48d317b.jpg

Second one for the UDR saves swapping it out every time we take both trucks out.

I did have a Arrma Typhon + Nanda wheels & a turnigy graphine lipo in my basket on EBay when the 15% offer was on but I just couldn’t pull the trigger for some reason.[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, babylon said:

I know I shouldn't, But they bring it on themselves, This is £279, Yet Traxxas want £419 for the Rustler, Add 20 quid to the price of the Rustler and you can get a Kraton, Really don't get how in this day and age Traxxas still get a look in, I really must be missing something.

When the Rustler 4x4 was announced I was pretty keen on picking one up. Luckily this was also announced around the same time.

Because these were out so much earlier in the US, I had time to watch reviews and running videos on Youtube.

Ignoring the price, the Arrma looked like a better handling and more durable truck. Once you take price into consideration, there was no contest.

Edited by monkeyboy_uk

Found this on eBay, someone already started it so I guess I'll finish it off.

aA16O8V.jpg

b5gp5zi.jpg

Also,

Nismo R34 1/24 static kit.

Top Force 1/32 mini 4wd kit.

TL-01 parts.

Top Force wheel and tyres.

Mini parts bag 'B'

8PoFAfe.jpg