• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Months and months after ordering they've come! Shame I got bored of waiting and ordered some from Germany. These look like normal Hobby king quality* items... I.e crap.he6ade7y.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'll see how it goes with the 18t pinion that I have. Hopefully it will be ok.

Ran a 15t and it was fine, but just a hot can.

20t and above mid way into a pack it would cause the over heat in my ESC to kick in. Dont know why, as it didnt do that when I had a faulty Castle can (I faulted it DOH!) which hit a balmy 110c!!! ESC sat at 50c max on that occassion.

But lemme know either way. Tis a healthy motor mind you, for the price etc it,ll shift your car not too shabbily.

Moved my D8T to 37mph on grass in the local park. Not blistering, but uneven ground probably dont help either.

The shock towers look like they are right out of Valhalla!! Nice design touch.

Ha, yes. They are for a hyper st (I think that's what it's called) but will be going on my hyper 7 as the original rear tower was bent.

Edited by optimus

Ran a 15t and it was fine, but just a hot can.

But lemme know either way. Tis a healthy motor mind you, for the price etc it,ll shift your car not too shabbily.

Will do, if I get it finished that is lol. At least I now know to go down on pinion teeth. Thanks.