• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

24 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Dont we just love it when a plan comes together, a little while back i bought some 114mm 1.9 tyres from Ali for the Hobao DC1 ....they did not fit the rims i was planning to use, then this week i got the new Alloy wheels that were going on the Carisma F-150 but i thought they just did not look right, so a sety of tyres and set of new wheels that looked like i would not use, so just tried the 114mm tyres on new rims and they work well so gonna stick them on the Hobao DC1

DC1 wheels.JPG

They'll look great on the DC1. I have a set of 114mm tyres on wheels heading my way from the sales section 🙂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Nice! I love things like that! Whats your plan with it?

My plan was to run it with a different body, keep this one nice. But honestly now I have it I don't know whether I can bring myself to put a mark on it 🤣

Just now, everclear1984 said:

My plan was to run it with a different body, keep this one nice. But honestly now I have it I don't know whether I can bring myself to put a mark on it 🤣

I've been fancying something nitro again for a while now, however an on road car probably wasn't the best move, I've no idea where I thought I was going to run it!

7 hours ago, everclear1984 said:

Noooo! Haha dont use it. What did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

28 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Noooo! Haha dont use it. What did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

At the risk of doing myself out of money if it comes to selling .... £75! I'm having to strip the engine, the previous owner started breaking it in and left fuel in it 😡

• Like 1

Hobao centre diff case to replace the threaded leaky one and some 500000 CST oil to fill it with for the VSe speed run.

also a replacement front splitter for the infraction with some unofficial screws that I got from eBay at a fraction of the cost of the official Arrma ones!

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

Enjoy mate, I was really sad that it was lost as 3 weeks had passed for a delivery via 1st class recorded Royal Mail - I even contacted RM who said "sorry sir if there's no tracking update after 10 days its lost, claim compo up to £20". Let me know how you get on with the soup. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bert_w164 said:

Enjoy mate, I was really sad that it was lost as 3 weeks had passed for a delivery via 1st class recorded Royal Mail - I even contacted RM who said "sorry sir if there's no tracking update after 10 days its lost, claim compo up to £20". Let me know how you get on with the soup. 

I can’t wait to try it. The motor and diff too. My worry is that the Mrs will like the soup so much she’ll want it again. Not sure how I’d go about recreating that flavour 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A decent haul!  LCRacing EMB-MT finally here after 9 months!!  Also got a PTG-2 and Lancia body  (ordered June I think) although annoyingly it seems one shock has emptied out.   Not looked properly yet to see if the cap is broken or just came undone on route.  Also got no idea of what the stock oil weight is on them!?

Also got the GT5 which really does feel like a quality bit of kit.

postiehaul.thumb.jpg.11b73d8eb9ccba58112aaffc3bf3f4e0.jpg

• Like 3