• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Since I got  back in to rc over a year ago now I always wanted a spektrum dx4s well i randomly asked on my Facebook page and lucky enough some one had one and only used twice and a good price to 

IMG_20180210_185359.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kenny_st said:

Since I got  back in to rc over a year ago now I always wanted a spektrum dx4s well i randomly asked on my Facebook page and lucky enough some one had one and only used twice and a good price to 

Enjoy, the DX4S is they best handset I’ve used by far!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another happy DX4S user here. I like the servo speed adjustment feature - I can slow the steering servos in my vintage models, so that they feel authentic to drive even though they are fitted with good quality modern gear. Yes, I know I'm sad...

On 10/02/2018 at 12:32, ChrisT said:

Another Mini. Dispatched the 7th Feb :o

DSCF6496.jpg

Could you post up or pm a link for the supplier please Chris? Thank you :)

4 hours ago, johninderby said:

Couple more little uns.  :thumbsup:

3_E126584-3_E80-4543-949_C-0253942_FCA46

That pajero looks sweet. Please post up John of the build please, I’m trying to resist but it’s getting weaker every time I see these little beasts....

my lad had load inc and new in box monster Beetle, Blackfoot, bull head, midnight pumpkin, lunchbox, a Toyota hilux of some sort, cold buster and a wild willy jnr.

typical really though 

Not a bad haul from RCMart today..

96248a9c54addfbe765f8c5bca3313a8.jpg

Shame I made a mistake and only ordered one pair of wheels! Never mind an excuse to buy some more bits eh?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, big gaz said:

That pajero looks sweet. Please post up John of the build please, I’m trying to resist but it’s getting weaker every time I see these little beasts....

my lad had load inc and new in box monster Beetle, Blackfoot, bull head, midnight pumpkin, lunchbox, a Toyota hilux of some sort, cold buster and a wild willy jnr.

typical really though 

Will do

Just have to decide all black or blue and silver. :017:

John