• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Not quite as impressive a haul as others! but I got a few goodies today to fix my yeti and get ready for my Vaterra Ascender coming tomorrow.

450cf76c51103a6a2924da3c75b61bfa.jpg

Tekin Fxr + 35t HD
Flysky gt3c plus 2 extra receivers
Turnigy Receiver switch (stripped and coated in conformal coating then heatshrinked so it looks odd) so that I can turn my new lights on and off
Silicon conformal coating
Boom Racing bellcrank for the Yeti

All set to fix and rewire the yeti and get started in the Ascender build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not RC although will enjoy them though. :D

Hot Headz Jalapeno Cheddar crisps. My favorite crisp of all time. Warm rather than red hot but delicious. At the going price of about £2.30 a pack don't buy them too often but the manufacturer was offering a buy one case get one free offer so about 50p a pack. That's snacks take care of for a month or two. :yahoo:

Spin bike will be getting a workout after every pack though. :aww:

John

HotHeadz.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, johninderby said:

Not RC although will enjoy them though. :D

Hot Headz Jalapeno Cheddar crisps. My favorite crisp of all time. Warm rather than red hot but delicious. At the going price of about £2.30 a pack don't buy them too often but the manufacturer was offering a buy one case get one free offer so about 50p a pack. That's snacks take care of for a month or two. :yahoo:

Spin bike will be getting a workout after every pack though. :aww:

John

HotHeadz.jpg

I like the blairs range of crisps, especially the jolokia ones.....although my tolerance isn't what it used to be :scared:

4 minutes ago, Wrighty8766 said:

I like the blairs range of crisps, especially the jolokia ones.....although my tolerance isn't what it used to be :scared:

Used to always buy Blairs but after trying Hot Headz now prefer them. Their Habanero crisps are really hot and I find now I can only manage a couple of crisps at a time. The Jalapeno Chedder have a nice smooth taste and just give a gentle burn not a scorch your mouth out experience.  Must be getting old as I prefer the gentle burn. :yes:

John

19 minutes ago, johninderby said:

Used to always buy Blairs but after trying Hot Headz now prefer them. Their Habanero crisps are really hot and I find now I can only manage a couple of crisps at a time. The Jalapeno Chedder have a nice smooth taste and just give a gentle burn not a scorch your mouth out experience.  Must be getting old as I prefer the gentle burn. :yes:

John

To be honest I haven't had them for a while now, I think I overdid them at the time.....although I didn't buy two full boxes :lol:

did you get them from their website? I might order a few packs to try :D

13 minutes ago, Wrighty8766 said:

To be honest I haven't had them for a while now, I think I overdid them at the time.....although I didn't buy two full boxes :lol:

did you get them from their website? I might order a few packs to try :D

Here you go. Lots of very tempting hot stuff.  :D

http://www.hot-headz.com/

Definitely recommend trying the Jalopena Cheder crisps.

John

Edited by johninderby
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, johninderby said:

Outlaw body shell, paint and a few Outlaw spares.

John

OutlawShell.jpg

Are you not bored of it yet John. i'm waiting patiently to buy it ;):P  

Postie left me a huuuuge box, covered in the dreaded customs declarations and containing nothing more exciting that two 1/8 buggy shells.  He'd also left a small temp hun sized package in the recycling bin too - luckily spotted before it got buried.  No red card evident but a scrawled note on a Sky circular.  Grrr.  Annoyingly the temp gun maxes out at 100 c, it's technically for work (checking and recording rad temps) but I had a side job for it too.  Not now.

4 minutes ago, capri-boy said:

Are you not bored of it yet John. i'm waiting patiently to buy it ;):P  

Think it'll be hanging around for a bit. :D

Most of the other Outlaw bits aren't actually for the Outlaw. The battery trays and straps will be going in the Hooligan and Bigfoot SCX10 builds. 

John

That Tekin combo is sublime, you will love it. :good:

Thanks, the motor is beefy!

Look what came today:

56902813301026b6154af19595bb41d5.jpg

Whoop! Promised myself I'd finish the stuff I want to get done in the yeti first, so soldering iron is warming up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1