• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Clear shell for the BSR-222, in preparation for mini me's Birthday in July.  Durango 210 shells fit nicely, though there's been none at a good price lately so jumped on this when I saw it.  Only in the international warehouse but thankfully well under the import allowance, usual sloooow delivery from there though, and unusually for HK no freebies either.

bs222.jpg

The shock shafts I've been waiting on for my Trophy buggy.... and they'll be going straight back :ack: These things are proving to be a real PITA to get hold of. My first order was cancelled with no reason given and my second order (different seller) has arrived damaged. I'm now awaiting a refund or replacement while the good weather passes by!

20160518_101607_zps7mgewsrw.jpg

20160518_102716-1_zpsj9da0wfu.jpg

1 hour ago, everclear1984 said:

The shock shafts I've been waiting on for my Trophy buggy.... and they'll be going straight back :ack: These things are proving to be a real PITA to get hold of. My first order was cancelled with no reason given and my second order (different seller) has arrived damaged. I'm now awaiting a refund or replacement while the good weather passes by!

20160518_101607_zps7mgewsrw.jpg

20160518_102716-1_zpsj9da0wfu.jpg

Bloody hopeless :ack: Wish I hadn't said owt now. I did say they were hard to get as they are discontinued by HPI.

I put you onto these so you could try out a 3.5mm size of shaft to see if it made a difference as the price was v,good.. If it does work out better then you can go with a different shock set altogether that has 3.5mm as standard or use the shafts from the Pulse once you have the seals and stuff. If it don't then you will need bb's with a 4mm size.

Sometimes ebay sellers really infuriate me!.

20 minutes ago, dazp1976 said:

Bloody hopeless :ack: Wish I hadn't said owt now. I did say they were hard to get as they are discontinued by HPI.

I put you onto these so you could try out a 3.5mm size of shaft to see if it made a difference as the price was v,good.. If it does work out better then you can go with a different shock set altogether that has 3.5mm as standard or use the shafts from the Pulse once you have the seals and stuff. If it don't then you will need bb's with a 4mm size.

Sometimes ebay sellers really infuriate me!.

It's all good mate, I still think you're on to something. This seller has been great, since posting the pics he has been in touch to say a replacement will be with me by the end of the week and I can keep these as spares.

4 minutes ago, heavyDT said:

Was this on the bay? You just outbid meemoji26.png well playedemoji6.png

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

Yup ebay.  I didn't know what to bid really as they don't come up often used.  But it is £135 when new.

Floureon 3s 5500 pack to replace one of a pair I bought from a 'mate' - which turned out to be damaged and won't accept a charge on cell 2.  First foray on 6S might actually go ahead soon!

Also some heatshrink, kindly and quickly supplied by the gent above ^^^.