• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

I got my hub carriers for the ftx viper yesterday. Boiled them for an hour to make them less fragile .Hopefully they'll last more than 5 minutes now :)

iCharger 306b.

Totally fed up of charging high capacity packs with a cheap charger.  Next step is to learn/read the threads on parallel charging to really get the best out of it.

30 minutes to charge and balance a 6600mAh 2S. awesome.

:)

A roller or full set-up dude?

Well I swapped him some electric stuff I had for the roller and then bought the electrics that where in it, just the HW 2000kv motor and 120A ESC for the moment, but I'll be upgrading to a 150a HW ESC and either HW or Castle motor sometime down the line.

I was meant to be buying a HW 150a ESC and Sirius 1515 2200kv motor from a member on here but he messed about for days and days, kept changing the deal when I was ready to pay so sacked it off :lol:

Today the postie bought me a Spektrum DX3s tx, 2 x HD savy diffs ( for my new savy ! ) , 4 x HD turnbuckles, some shocks that i thought would fit my Hyper 7 but dont ( they are rather nice though, for a Slash, blue alloy big bores ) and a new multi tool.

Waiting on my revo Tekno Box and tank mod and new bellcrank for the revo ^.^

500mmx400mmx1mm aluminium sheet for making some esc / battery trays and body panels for tuber crawler.