• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

nothing if i'm lucky i think they'll be another 2 days or if i'm very unlucky another 12 (i'm on about drive cups and suspension)

it's painful watching all of this good weather go buy and my car not working!! 

Where'd you get the tyres mate?

rcmodelz as well less than 40 quit for 2 sets. these are the bigger ones for baja 5t. the 5b ones are even cheaper...

Edited by rytis
  • Like 1

Those are copies of the Hostile MX's... I've had a set myself and got to say, they were just as good as the genuine Hostiles (which I've also had) if I was to buy any again I'd probably just buy the copies, because you get two sets for the price of one set of Hostiles and two sets of copies will definitely outlast one set of Hostiles.

Those are copies of the Hostile MX's... I've had a set myself and got to say, they were just as good as the genuine Hostiles (which I've also had) if I was to buy any again I'd probably just buy the copies, because you get two sets for the price of one set of Hostiles and two sets of copies will definitely outlast one set of Hostiles.

Did they grip as well? and did they feel as thick on the side wall?

wing camera from smash

I'm sure we're all looking forward to the inevitable stretch xxx tape expose that ends up in the Sunday sport :D

Did they grip as well? and did they feel as thick on the side wall?

I personally didn't notice a lot of difference, with the Hostiles I was using medium compound and copies I was using hard, so their was a bit of difference in that way, but I'd buy the copies again without a second thought.

It really annoys me when people are elitist and will only buy the top named brand, yes they may have created the item, but if it can be made for loads cheaper, why should we pay all the extra every purchase, it's their choice to do all the R&D in the first place :lol:

I personally didn't notice a lot of difference, with the Hostiles I was using medium compound and copies I was using hard, so their was a bit of difference in that way, but I'd buy the copies again without a second thought.

It really annoys me when people are elitist and will only buy the top named brand, yes they may have created the item, but if it can be made for loads cheaper, why should we pay all the extra every purchase, it's their choice to do all the R&D in the first place :lol:

ok thanks, might look into getting some when my current hostile mx's stop gripping, they aint got mega amounts left on them.

Ant

Edited by (-:AD:-)