• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What you listening to?

m3lyc

Since retiring I've actually gone back to university, I was offered a partial scholarship to study music at the London Royal College of Music in my mid teens but for various reasons couldn't take advantage of the offer at the time.  So I've gone back to uni, almost a year earlier than planned, the original plan was to start in September this year and go to the London Royal College of Music and get a fellowship in music, however I was offered a spot at Glasgow at the start of this year, and decided to take it.  So I've been making it a point to listen to music that I'd normally not listen, so I'm avoiding rock, blues, swamp rock, metal, jazz, classical, pop, EDM, at the moment and really focusing on modern Latin American/Spanish music, like these guys:

Edited by Grogg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At midnight on the 12th of August, a huge mass of luminous gas erupted from Mars.                                                                                                                                                 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On the topic of EAV:

Not sure how appropriate it is nowadays, wasn't an issue when i was young lol.

One of their best songs. 🤣

edit: currently listening to 

I don't speak swedish, but i know the text anyway. Watch with subtitles. 

Edited by m4inbrain
  • Like 1

@m4inbrain - like both of those, even though I have no idea what EAV are saying their music just sounds fun 😄 

I really like the second song, that cheeky pinch harmonic at 02:28 is lush!  Wish the mix was a little more up front for the guitarists, but then I'm biased.

Speaking of pinch harmonics:

Edited by Bert_w164

• 3 months later...
On 12/08/2023 at 21:19, Mr Brightside said:

At midnight on the 12th of August, a huge mass of luminous gas erupted from Mars.                                                                                                                                                 

What a tune

Edited by turok007
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...