• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

tracks in essex

mattm

Does antone know o0f good tracks or plaxces to run the cars as there seems to only be parkks no specific track? thanks for the help

dunno wherabouts in essex you are but you've got the tarmac track in southend that belongs to the southend rccc

Yeah im in essex, and also need some advise on any tracks anyone knows? depending on where you are in essex the dartford track might not be far away, that looks really good. :rolleyes:

Dartford Race Track is excellent, but if you are the other side of the river it will cost you £2 for the tunnel and then £10 for the day at the track.

• 6 months later...
Where is that mate, anymore details?

Is right by fairlop train station on the central line :D and in the same location as where al's adventure house used to be (those where the days)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 4 years later...
On 13/01/2008 at 19:28, bluesbloke said:

dunno wherabouts in essex you are but you've got the tarmac track in southend that belongs to the southend rccc

I've been looking at that but it's electric only... No Nitro so that's no good for me lol.

I'll end up making my own one at this rate!