• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas XRT Ultimate & X-Maxx Ultimate

Nick

XRT initiated a revolution by merging X-Maxx strength with race truck handling. The 2024 Limited Edition XRT Ultimate is now available, along with all-new belted Gravix tires. XRT undergoes significant aluminum enhancements across key performance areas: suspension, chassis, drivetrain, and steering, ushering in a new era of X-Truck strength and durability. The aluminum upgrades enhance high-speed stability and precision, making it the toughest truck ever to bear the Traxxas name.

0.jpg

22.jpg

35.jpg

X-Maxx stands as the epitome of Traxxas Tough. The 2024 Limited Edition X-Maxx Ultimate is equipped with over $1,000 in high-strength aluminum and performance upgrades, featuring all-new belted Sledgehammer tires. X-Maxx undergoes significant aluminum upgrades in critical performance areas, including suspension, chassis, drivetrain, and steering, heralding a new era of strength and durability.

4.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

22.jpg

View full news article

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kpowell911 said:

Id imagine it will be the same as the latest X Maxx, XRT

Yep, since xmaxx upgraded even their plastic parts for thicker bearings, we no longer depend on RPM parts. Aluminum parts use same inner 20x32x7 and outer 15x24x5 bearings f/b.
image.png.f31c3fa419ef089eca750f3f49fafcd6.png

image.png.5baf08f119bb071d65b5d5e766fef15e.pngimage.png.68d2860f246075d03f42d624f6f4867b.png

11 minutes ago, Tadas said:

And somehow i think aluminum steering blocks, carriers upgrade would look and perform nice 😁

They look nice, but adding weight is a big no no for an Xmaxx, you end up breaking more. I had alloy hubs on my old X Maxx, theres no need other than for looks

22 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

They look nice, but adding weight is a big no no for an Xmaxx, you end up breaking more. I had alloy hubs on my old X Maxx, theres no need other than for looks

Now im curious - cant find info on google - maybe someone owns these aluminum parts and can weigh them? I wonder what is the weight differents?