• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Durango DEX8T

Thanks for the replies guys.

I like collecting older cars that are not so easily available anymore, I have from Team Durango, DEX8 Nitro, DEX8T eco, DEX410 v3 and a DEX210.

I don’t like selling any of my models but maybe one day they will make my daughter rich 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Alex97 said:

It was such a shame what happened to Durango, I had one of their 4wd 1/10 buggies and awesome.

I was surprised to see they'd gone when I got back into the hobby, they seemed pretty dominant on the race scene when I left. I assume they just got bought out and absorbed?

I managed to get my hands on a nitro version years ago when the shops were letting them go at ridiculously discounted prices. I didn't get to use it much and ended up selling it but it was an amazing bit of kit and was easily able to keep up with the newer trucks at the time on track.

36 minutes ago, ReggieC said:

I was surprised to see they'd gone when I got back into the hobby, they seemed pretty dominant on the race scene when I left. I assume they just got bought out and absorbed?

There was a period that MB Models were selling the 1/10 kits off at silly prices (£100 ish mark if I remember correctly) then they just disappeared. 

After having a Google the ARRMA brand was part of the same company and was growing faster then the Durango one so I guess they put all of their resources into the more profitable venture. I guess it's easier to sell RTR kits plus all the spares and upgrades than it is to sell "competition" buggies.