• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The SCX6 Thread

.AJ.

Both cragsman and SCX6 are lovely rigs but me being me i doubt i would run either in anger, i tend to be overly protective to my rigs, they cost money, i go to meet ups and see other members ragging the trucks to near breaking point, so  i am building the new Carisma van to be used, abused and given a hard life, one day i se me getting maybe a cragsman 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lone-wolf said:

Both cragsman and SCX6 are lovely rigs but me being me i doubt i would run either in anger, i tend to be overly protective to my rigs, they cost money, i go to meet ups and see other members ragging the trucks to near breaking point, so  i am building the new Carisma van to be used, abused and given a hard life, one day i se me getting maybe a cragsman 

I’ve never really used the crawlers I’ve had in the past I’m exactly the same as you spent a lot of money and time on them you tend to get protective 🤣I’m looking for something to build and abuse on the trails just don’t know what 😆

Edited by RC4WD fan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

As I own .AJ.’s scx6 now only just started tinkering with it any new mods/things to do to them ? I’ve only adjust the running borders to make putting the body on a bit easier 

58 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Take the rear fender off so you reach in and plug/unplug the battery without taking the body off 👍 

Well with the adjustment and a little bit I trimmed off the sliders it’s a lot easier to mount the body now I assume you’re on about the rear inner fenders? Would want to keep them on so not to much crap gets in but it’s a bit of a mission to work on being so big and heavy my baja was easier to work on 🤣

• Haha 1