• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas XRT 8s

Nick

Just now, .AJ. said:

So you still can’t buy one even in store for another 9 days, Traxxas are taking the **** out of us…

The display models are in store, not actual retail units from what I can gather. The Wheelspin instagram says “baring any shipping issues they should be avaliable 9th December but you can go and have a look at it in store” so guessing that means they only have display models in?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BashingBrian said:

So, in store for purchase on the 9th or available online from the 9th..!!!! Traxxass are having a joke with us Brits 🤨

In store purchase from the 9th, Online will be the 23rd December I believe. 

Edited by Kpowell911
  • Thanks 1

On 09/12/2022 at 13:23, Kpowell911 said:

Has the first delivery program been stopped? No mention of it on Modelsports website now? Was there last night?

I noticed today on Wheelspin's web you can order for delivery the XRT..😉 no mention of that stupid 2 week delayed crap Traxxas..

7 minutes ago, BashingBrian said:

I noticed today on Wheelspin's web you can order for delivery the XRT..😉 no mention of that stupid 2 week delayed crap Traxxas..

I didnt go in store to get mine I had it delivered  to my parents house….. same with the TRX4M

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, turok007 said:

Any update on when parts a coming

It all looks in stock other than the BellCranks, which arent in stock at JPerkins. I broke them, and Wheelspin kindly let me know that they were waiting on them so Ive asked them to ship the other 6 items and Ive ordered Vitavon Bellcranks which will be here the 19th Jan

• Like 1