• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Pets

YOUR_DJ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

she is looking nicer now mate :good:

after a snake has shed check that no old skin is still on tip of tail as it can lead to them losing the tip the tail

if there is still old skin on tail dip it in warm water for a min or 2 then peel it off gently 

i had do that couple of times with daughters corn snake 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

she is looking nicer now mate :good:

after a snake has shed check that no old skin is still on tip of tail as it can lead to them losing the tip the tail

if there is still old skin on tail dip it in warm water for a min or 2 then peel it off gently 

i had do that couple of times with daughters corn snake 

Yep that's something I'll check in a bit. :good:

• Like 1

And the pets that are not with us anymore.

These black twins were amazing. Really gentle cats that came on demand. Just needed to whistle. We had them for a while. One disappeared without a trace, the other one came home  with trouble breathing. vet said it had a ruptured diaphragm,most likely someone  kicked him  . The surgery would cost a lot with no certain chance of success. We had to put him down. Just to say that awful  people exist everywhere...

d1935799_1206724859005_5850448_n.jpg.f0747197eae61c5c0861841a85ea323a.jpg

Their mother was a beautifull long haired black cat that was basically house's guard dog. She followed us to neighbours and wait outside until we get back. Didn't like to be pet or held but couldn't resist a good blanket on a sofa

The dog was a friendly, cute dog . Miss him greeting me at the gate or coming home to lunch and that poor ******* waiting for me,sitting  there on the rain,dripping wet. Was far from obedient but was a good company

1935799_1206733459220_4060095_n.jpg

1935799_1206724819004_2618894_n.jpg

• Like 3