• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The best ball bearings?

Allan k

Got some off amazon and so far so good after one of the stock HPI ones locked solid...

sourcing map MR126-2RS Deep Groove Ball Bearings 6mm Inner Dia 12mm OD 4mm Bore Double Sealed Chrome Steel Blue Seal Z2 20pcs https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B082PPNZGM/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_ZCVDT6255NK0T6A96JBJ

Edited by Steve-O2021

I buy what I find, then treat them as Stanley blades, when they're done, bin them. 

Don't waste money on expensive bearings, I've never found they're worth it. Paid a king's ransome for a set of ceramic bearings once, they were rubbish. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

just put in a order to rc bearings, a full bearing set for my tamiya tt-01 and my dt-02, rubber sheilded, i cant fault them i previousy ordered a full hyper vse set and a full hyper st set for dad and no problems so far oh and a full lunchbox set 🙂

i like how selecting rubber or metal sheilded ones are the same price 24 quid all in for 2 full sets for 2 tamiya models 🙂

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Like 1