• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Danny MacAskill

Ag100

I know there are  few on here that ride mountain bikes, but if you haven't seen Danny latest video, its well worth a watch, this lad has some serious Stones!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NOFX said:

Oof 😳. I'm a mountain biker, but I was literally gritting my teeth at that .

I know, if I were to try that it would be over the bars and a ride in a rescue heli on a spinal board for me!😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bajadre said:

dannys a legend defo got some gonads on him haha i miss the MBUK days of steve peat jason mcroy etc 🙂

fi you like that vid AG look for a film called "where the trail ends " awesome mtb movie that one and Tread with hans rey 👍

Yes, seen it, I remember buying a Girvin Flextem from an advert in MBUk, must have been about 14/15, my mum had to write a cheque and sent off for it from America!😀

• Like 1

If you lads are into your biking and the techy stuff, have a look for the Millyard MR001... A motorcycle enthusiast who built his son a downhill bike, but Allen never does things by half... He has a V10 Dodge Viper engine in a bike... Oh and his Flying Millyard, which is an aeroplane engine in a bike.. I talk to him, his designs are all over the world in museums.

• Like 3